Saturday, May 26, 2007

Star Wars - Eyespot MashUp!!!

I've mentioned Eyespot in passing before. Its an online video editor that allows you to share your clips with others and use their clips as well. You grab what you want, do some basic editing and then save your video. Videos are only viewable through a web interface, but it can be a lot of fun.

Eyespot often has lots of fun videos available for editing and runs contest periodically. Right now they've teamed up with starwars.com. If you go through the Star Wars website you have access to around 300 clips from the whole series. Below you'll find my first attempt. I don't know how I'd use this with my class, but it really is a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate hearing about both Eyespot and the Star Wars site. I've blogged about how web applications like these are great exercises for English Language Learners:

http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2007/04/21/creating-online-videos-with-english-language-learners/

Thanks to your post, my students now have two more places to check-out....