Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Technology Boot Camp

I gotta be crazy. I volunteered to run a summer professional development workshop. I'll be teaching a whole bunch of Web 2.0 applications over the course of four days (two hours each day). If you're interested you can follow along at our course website. We'll be using a combination of a Google Site and a Ning community to communicate and collaborate.

My "students" vary in greatly in proficiency and in teaching focus. I have everything from first grade through high school. I'm not sure if I'll survive or not. The Bitstrip below summarizes what I'll be covering.

1 comment:

Alecia Berman-Dry said...

Bitstrips is a great alternative to Comic Creator. Seems to offer more in the way of community. Thanks for the heads-up and good luck at your bootcamp.