Currently they have Animations of:
- Inner Workings of CD/DVD Drives
- Van De Graaff Generators
- Semiconductors and Transistors
- Making Integrated Circuits
- Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM)
- Scanning Probe Microscopes
- Quantum Computers
I have to warn you, however, the narration is very dry. I was watching them and was riveted, but then I'm a Nerd. My wife thought they would be good for when she was having trouble sleeping. Whether you use the narrated version or not is up to what you think your students will tolerate. In any case they are only 5 to 10 minutes long.
I have been contemplating showing them to my students and then having them redo the voice-overs to make them more dramatic and entertaining. I'll have to investigate this further next year.