Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shameless Plug

I've blogged about Instructables.com in the past. It's a cool site where users share detailed instructions for cool projects. Like many other web 2.0 sites, there are ways to comment and collaborate on projects. It's really cool and has some great educational potential. Projects cover many different subjects and ability levels. I've contemplated having students submit projects there as an assignment, but thus far I haven't done so. However, I have pointed them there for help doing home labs.

Today, I'm asking for your help. Currently Insctuctables is running a contest. They are creating a book of the best of Instructables. I'd really like to be in the book. Please follow the link to my "Cheap, Easy Light Probe" and vote for me. You will have to register for a free account to do this, but you should probably have one anyway.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love instructables and just voted for you. Good luck and let us know how it goes!