The focus this time will be technology in science education. If you read my blog at all you already know this is what I do for fun, so it goes without saying that I will have a lot to share. But, there will be others sharing as well. So far I know there will be presentation on:
- Vernier and Pasco sensors
- Video Analysis of motion (with LoggerPro and a Free way)
- Free Software for teaching sound
- Google Apps
- Searching for SuperNovae with small Telescopes
- Interactive Physics
- WiiMotes as accelerometers and Interactive White Boards
- Jeopardy PowerPoint game
- Whatever else I can think of between now and then.
Below you'll find a series of previews I've been slapping together. They are done in one take and uploaded, so they're a bit rough, but they will give you an idea of what we're doing. Hopefully I'll get another one or two done over the weekend.